stolen from madhatte , just because:
1. What time did you get up this morning?
8:30 am – it was a difficult morning… i think i’m still jetlagged.
2. Diamonds or pearls?
Neither, actually. I kind of like star sapphires, though.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Kings of the Road – Wim Wenders. Remind me to always see WW’s movies on the large screen.
4. What is your favorite TV show?
Ummm, I’m a serial series downloader. And I love each one while I’m watching it. At the moment, though, I haven’t got one I’m watching. I regularly stream South Park, though.
5. What do you usually have for breakfast?
Lots of coffee with milk. Occasionally a croissant.
6. What is your middle name?
Lynn, like a million other American women of my generation.
7. What food do you dislike?
Bell peppers – they make me sick to my stomach and EVERY damn place I go seems to gratuitously throw them into otherwise delicious foodstuffs. Damn them.
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment?
I’m back to They Might Be Giants – Flood. Had a craving.
9. What kind of car do you drive?
I don’t have a car. I have a motorcycle – 1995 Triumph Speed Triple, and a bicycle – um, it’s bluish with red saddle bags.
10. Favorite sandwich?
Does a turkish pizza count as a sandwich? It gets all rolled up… like a wrap. And I think a wrap counts as a sandwich.
11. What characteristic do you despise?
Apologetic comes to mind. But I probably hate other ones sometimes, and probably don’t hate that one other times. Self-righteous is another one, although I’m definitely sometimes guilty.
12. Favorite item of clothing?
My hoodie. I hate when it needs to be washed and I can’t wear it. I haven’t got a working dryer, so this is a test of my patience every time.
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
I’m not sure if I can choose ONE place. I really want to travel everywhere. Next big trip is taking me to the Balkans and Slovenia, in June.
14. Favorite brand of clothing?
For clubwear, Spank UK makes great stuff, and does special orders for same prices. Also they made my hoodie. For daily wear, whatever. I usually buy 2nd hand.
15. Where would you retire to?
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday?
This last one sucked so bad it was memorable. I was sick in bed, I was all alone, and i only got 2 birthday cards – from Matt’s grandma and from my friend Annemette.
17. Favourite sport to watch?
18. Furthest place you are “tagging” this?
19. Person you expect to send it back first?
20. When is your birthday?
21. Are you a morning person or a night person?
sometimes neither. Sometimes either.
22. What is your shoe size?
39. which is i think 8.5 american and maybe 5 or something UK.
The Evil Cat
24. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share with us?
25. What did you want to be when you were little?
a teacher, i remember. i can’t remember what else.
26. How are you today?
very busy, which is why i’m doing memes instead.
27. What is your favourite candy?
Dark chocolate. Sour patch kids. Hot tamales.
28. What is your favourite flower?
29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to?
Tonight – i fly to Lyon to visit Annemette.
30. What’s your full name?
If you don’t already know, poke around a bit and find out. This IS a public journal, after all. (I just copied Nathan’s answer…)
31. What are you listening to right now?
My colleagues, discussing our boss’s mood.
32. What was the last thing you ate?
Last night I had Pizza Quattro Formaggio from Liberty Pizza.
33. Do you wish on stars?
When i’m camping. Which is seldom, I admit.
34. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Red, i think.
35. How is the weather right now?
Cold and moist. Yesterday the light was really cool and shimmery. I wanted to skip the rest of the day of work and take photos.
36. The first person you spoke to on the phone today?
My colleague calling in late, then my other colleague calling in late, then my IT buddy.
37. Favorite soft drink?
Henry Weinhard’s rootbeer. which i can’t get here.
38. Favorite restaurant?
Currently, Mano a Mano tapas restaurant on the Hugo de Grootplein. and Beyrouth Lebanese restaurant on Kinkerstraat.
39. Real hair colour?
40. What was your favorite toy as a child?
41. Hugs or kisses?
Of course. (also stolen from Nathan’s answer)
42. Chocolate or Vanilla?
Depends on application. (another stolen one)
43. Coffee or tea?
Coffee, although lately I’ve been drinking a lot of Choco tea from Yogi Tea.
44. Do you want your friends to email you back?
Only if there’s a reason.
45. When was the last time you cried?
…none of your business.
46. What is under your bed?
the other comforter.
47. What did you do last night?
packed, ate pizza, read some mail, read a book and petted the cat, slept
48. What are you afraid of?
49. Salty or sweet?
both, but not usually together.
50. How many keys on your key ring?
I have several different keychains. House – 1, Work – 2 and a USB stick, Bicycle – 2, Motorcycle – 2. Then there are keychains for getting into my friends’ houses. Jane’s has 3 on it. Dick’s has 2 on it.
51. Favorite day of the week?
52. If you can choose your talent, what would it be?
I don’t understand this question. You can obviously choose your talent.
53. Do you make friends easily?
54. How many people will you tag this to?
55. How many will respond?